Saturday, April 26, 2008

Technically bumbling along




Today was Ag Field Day so I cylced down to campus and took the long way home. It's always good to see former students after they've grown up....


But today's magic effort is pulling photos off my phone. With any luck, you'll see "my canal" (the Delaware Raritan Canal, with the falls and my finger) and the C & O canal in D.C. Damn, my "file is corrupt or in a unusable format." Yea, I've never seen a .bin which saved as an html neither of which is one of the four formats this blog site accepts. I should stick to riding a bike...




45 minutes later- I think I have the work around solution. Copy the impage, paste it into powerpoint, save as jpeg and up load. Let's see if that works. Yipee!!!

1 comment:

Chris Montville said...

Nice job with the pictures, looks like you don't need me anymore!